Our company's technical and regulatory experts have provided a rich and profound explanation of EU CE certification regulations and product technical specifications worldwide.
Relevant courses are recommended to product designers, manufacturers and users. The training includes product design and manufacturing for CE certification regulations and the establishment of technical documents. The course will provide complete information and the latest British government guidance documents.
Our company's training program will provide support for companies and related organizations during the CE certification process.
General content of the training:
· Introduction to recent European directives and CE marking
CE marking and European product liability
· Current mechanical product certification process
· Risk analysis and technical security
· CE marking technology structure file compilation
Examples of training content:
|Serial number||project||Content outline||training purpose|
|01||New Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC related verification requirements and content description|| (1) CE certification procedure |
(2) Relevant verification requirements of the new edition of the Machinery Directive (2006/42 / EC)
| The new EU Machinery Directive (2006/42 / EC) has been published in |
Enforced on December 29, 2009. In this way, the verification requirements and content of the new version of the directive will be explained and shared with the industry to help manufacturers successfully obtain the new directive certificate.
|02||Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment|| (1) Design principles |
(2) Selection of countermeasures
(3) Specification requirements
(4) Design suggestions and methods
(5) Machinery safety related requirements
|Able to understand the safety requirements in mechanical design and understand the impact and possible injury of different designs.|
(1) EN60204-1: 2010 |
(2) Power supply design
(3) Prevent electric shock
(4) Equipment protection
(5) Equipment grounding
(6) Control circuit and control function
(7) Operation interface and control mechanism
(8) Conductor, wire and wiring practice
(9) Case study
|Understand the considerations and priorities of mechanical electrical, wiring, and control signal safety design.|
|04||Efficiency level analysis of safety control systems (EN ISO13849-1)|| (1) Related standards: EN ISO 13849-1 |
(2) Safety principles
(3) Safety interlock device
(4) Emergency stop and shutdown
(5) Safety circuit
(6) Motor control circuit
| Understand the definition and key points of the design of safety interlocks and emergency stop devices. |
Definition of equipment stop level and selection of safety circuit level.
|05||Electromagnetic Compatibility|| (1) EMC basic theory of mechanical products |
(2) EMC countermeasures and modification of mechanical products
|Explain the definition of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and common electromagnetic interference phenomena. Grounding, equipment configuration, and electrical box installation that comply with electromagnetic compatibility.|
You can contact us to make your request, or send us a specific request, and we will arrange the appropriate time for you.