Noise emission directive
2000/14 / EC (Noise emission in the environment by equipment for outdoors) Noise emission in the environment by equipment for outdoors
Noise CE certification development update history
The noise emission directive for outdoor use equipment was issued by the European Parliament and the European Union on July 3, 2000, directive number: 2000/14 / EC. The purpose of the directive is to harmonize the setting of noise emission limits in the national standards of member countries and the requirements for product labeling during the production stage.
From January 3, 2002, all outdoor equipment within the scope of the directive that has been sold on the market or put into use must meet the requirements of the directive. After January 3, 2002, any products that do not meet the requirements of the directive will be prohibited from being sold or recalled in the EU market.
On October 29, 2010, the European Union held a noise seminar entitled "Towards a greater awareness of low-noise outdoor machinery" in Brussels. In order to improve the protection of environmental noise and develop the market for low-noise machinery, the governments of EU countries attended the meeting. Representatives and experts in the field of noise have agreed that the 57 products specified in Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 of the Noise Directive 2001/14 / EC must fully meet the requirements of the Noise Directive before they can be put on the EU market for sale and use.
Noise CE Certification Directive-Requirements
The Directive applies only to the list of machinery and equipment covered by Articles 12 and 13, and does not apply to all machinery and equipment for outdoor use. Before any machinery or equipment referred to in Article 12 is marketed or delivered for use, the manufacturer or its authorized representative in the European Union must review the product in accordance with the conformity assessment procedure.
This Directive applies to 57 types of outdoor equipment that require noise emission measures and need to be installed on each machine with a label showing its guaranteed noise level. In addition, the directive also sets noise limits for 22 of the 57 types. For equipment with noise limits, the participation of the EU Notified Body is required.
● Construction hoist for transporting cargo (ignited engine driven)
Builders' hoists for the transport of goods (combustion-engine driven)
● Compaction machines (only for vibratory rollers and non-vibratory rollers, vibrating steel plates and vibratory rams)
Compaction machines (only vibrating and non-vibrating rollers, vibratory plates, and vibratory rammers)
● Compressor (﹤ 350kw)
● Hand-held concrete brake and pick
Concrete-breakers and picks, hand-held
● Construction winch (ignition engine driver)
Construction winches (combustion-engine driven)
● Bulldozer (﹤ 500kw)
● Tipping truck (﹤ 500kw)
● Hydraulic or rope excavator (﹤ 500kw)
Excavators, hydraulic or rope-operated (<500kW)
● Backhoe loader (﹤ 500kw)
● Road grader (﹤ 500kw)
● Hydraulic power
Hydraulic power packs
● Load-type waste landfill compactor with bucket (﹤ 500kw)
Landfill compactors, loader-type with bucket (<500kW)
● Lawn mower (excluding agricultural or forestry equipment, multifunctional devices, and main motor drive components with installed power exceeding 20kw)
Lawnmowers (excluding agricultural and forestry equipment, and multi-purpose devices, the main motorised component of which has an installed power of more than 20kW)
● Lawn trimmer / turf trimmer
Lawn trimmers / lawn edge trimmers
● Internal combustion engine-driven balanced lift trucks-forklifts (except other balanced lift trucks with a rated power not exceeding 10 metric tons)
Lift trucks, combustion-engine driven, counterbalanced (excluding other counterbalanced lift trucks with a rated capacity of not more than 10 tonnes)
● Loader (﹤ 500kw)
● Mobile crane
● Electric cultivator (﹤ 3kw)
Motor hoes (<3kW)
● Pavement repairer (except inside repairer with high-pressure solid model)
Paver-finishers (excluding paver-finishers equipped with a high-compaction screed)
● Electric generator (﹤ 400kw)
Power generators (<400kW)
● Tower crane
● Welding generator
Main authentication mode
· Internal production control plus technical document review and periodic review procedures, see Appendix 4 for details
· Single item review procedure, see Appendix 7 for details
· Total Quality Assurance Procedures mentioned in Appendix 8
Before any machinery or equipment referred to in Article 13 is marketed or delivered for use, the manufacturer or its authorized representative in the European Union must perform internal production control of each model of equipment in accordance with the requirements of Appendix 5 of the directive.
Review of technical documents
The directive requires companies to develop technical structure documents. We will review technical documents in accordance with the requirements of the directive and make necessary improvements.
Ensuring continued compliance of manufacturers' products.