Republic of Belarus (RB) Certificate of Conformity, also known as: RB certificate, GOST-B certificate. The certificate is issued by a certification body recognized by the Belarusian Standards and Metrology Certification Board (Gosstandart), and the GOST-B (Republic of Belarus (RB) Certificate of Conformity) certificate is a certificate required for customs clearance in Belarus. The compulsory RB certification products are stipulated in Document No. 35 of July 30, 2004. And addendum in 2004-2007. These documents contain the scope of mandatory certification for customs codes.
The products that require compulsory certification mainly include:
1. Explosion-proof equipment and electrical appliances
3. Gas supply equipment and pipelines and storage tanks for natural gas and petroleum products;
4. Equipment and facilities required by the mining industry
5.Lifting equipment, generators, steam boilers, pressure vessels, steam and hot water pipes;
6. Vehicles, railway equipment, road and air transportation, ships, etc.
7. Exploration equipment
8.Explosives, fireworks and other products
Certificate validity period:
Belarusian certificates are generally valid for 5 years.
Documents required for application:
1. English or Russian application form
2.English / Russian product introduction / specification book / drawing manual
3. Product picture
4. Factory ISO9001 System Certificate
5. Other certifications and test reports of the product;
6. Other required information