The Ukrainian certification system is carried out by the Ukrainian National Technical Regulation and Consumer Policy Committee (Derzhspozhyvstandard) and the Ukrainian Federal Customs. The certificate is issued by a certification authority recognized by Derzhspozhyvstandard.
In 1993, the Ukrainian government introduced the UkrSEPRO national compulsory certification system in Ukraine. The Ukrainian national certification system is controlled by a special "conformity assessment" law in Ukrainian law to ensure that products must meet safety requirements under national law. Both the original and an approved copy of the certificate must be provided during Ukrainian customs clearance and domestic sales in Ukraine.
Ukraine certification types:
1. UkrSEPRO single-batch certificate: This kind of certificate is mainly a delivery certificate for a single-batch contract.
2. UkrSEPRO 1-year certificate: This certificate is valid for 1 year, and can be exported to Ukraine in batches within 1 year. Free from testing and factory audits.
3. UkrSEPRO 2-year certificate: This certificate is valid for 2 years. Product testing and initial factory audit are required.
4. UkrSEPRO 5-year certificate: This certificate is valid for 5 years, and can be exported to Ukraine in batches within 5 years. Sample testing and annual factory supervision audits are generally required, and the cost is expensive.
The certificate is issued based on the technical evaluation of the product, which may include:
1. Evaluation of technical documents
2. Supervision inspection
3.Sampling, analysis, and type testing in an accredited laboratory
4. Factory inspection
5. In some cases, quality management system certification is required.
According to the regulations of Ukraine certification standards, more than 100 products in Ukraine require a Ukrainian UkrSEPRO compulsory certificate before they can enter Ukraine and sell in the Ukrainian domestic market. Products include:
Heating equipment • Central heating boilers, central heating boiler accessories; • Steam generators, auxiliary equipment and component steam generators; • Burners; • Electric water heaters, domestic gas water heaters; • Central heating radiators; • Heat exchangers , Microclimate installations;
• Non-electric air heaters (gas, to petroleum fuel).
• Hoisting rigging, hoisting machinery and mechanisms, self-propelled hoisting machinery; • Lifting towers, gates, gate bridges, overhead, cables, self-propelled, crawler cranes, etc .; , Elevator, escalator, forklift.
Liquid and gas storage tanks
• Metal water storage tanks; • Liquefied gas storage tanks and containers; • Gas generators, distillation equipment.
Pipes and valves
• Plastic, steel and other metal pipes, pipes and fittings; • Valves, faucets, valves, bolts and other valves • Gas and liquid filtration and purification equipment.
Electrical equipment and components
• Electrical heating equipment and soil heating equipment; • Transformers; • Power distribution cabinets • Insulators: ceramic, glass, polymer; • Electrical components.
Pumps and compressors
• pump; • compressor.
Construction equipment and materials
• Brick, stone, ceramic; • Floor tiles, ceramic tiles; • Flooring (linoleum, etc.); • Brick: Ceramic and concrete; Cast iron and steel masts, reinforced concrete brick walls with metal frame structure • Bridges;
Documents required for Ukraine certification application:
Documents required for a single batch of UKSEPRO certificate application:
1. English or Russian application form
2. English product introduction / instruction in Russian
3. Commercial contract: clear customer information, address, product, quantity, etc.
4. Packing list
5. Commercial invoice
6. Factory ISO9001 System Certificate
7. Other international certificates and test reports of the product
8. Other supplementary information
Bulk UKSEPRO certification: Bulk certificates generally have several types of certificates: one year validity certificate, two year validity certificate, and five year validity certificate. This certificate can be freely sold to Ukraine regardless of the batch during the validity period. Any business or trading company can apply.
Documents required for application:
1. English or Russian application form
2.English / Russian product introduction / specification book / drawing manual
3. Product picture
4. Factory ISO9001 System Certificate
5. Other certifications and test reports of the product;
6. Other required information
7. Sample (if necessary)