According to the official announcement of Russia on June 29, 2010, food-related health certificates were officially cancelled. As of July 1, 2010, sanitary-epidemic surveillance of electrical and electronic products will no longer require sanitary certification and will be replaced by the Russian government's registration certificate. In the past, in addition to products related to food and drinking water (such as food-contact electrical products), general laptops or computer screens (radiated products) must apply for Russian health certification. At present, the new Russian registration certificate only regulates electrical products that come into contact with food, and health certificates issued before July 1, 2010 can only be used on January 1, 2012. The Russian government registration certificate is valid for a long time.
National registration certificates generally apply to the following categories:
1. Special foods;
2. Mineral water, bottled drinking water, drinks in containers, alcoholic beverages, beer;
3. Cosmetics, oral hygiene tools and products;
4. Daily chemicals;
5. Food additives;
6. Medical products;
7. Personal hygiene products for children and adults.
Documents to be submitted for the Russian government registration certificate:
3. Product description
4. Product technical information
5. ISO9001 and other system certificates
6. Other information
Russian government registration certificate certification conformity assessment procedure
1. Submit certification application (product name and model, specifications, international customs code, etc.);
2. According to the application, experts make appraisal and provide the most accurate and effective authentication scheme;
3. Prepare certification materials under the guidance of professional certification engineers.
4. Review the factory and sample testing (if the certification scheme has this requirement);
5. The organization reviews the qualification of the factory, appraises the submitted materials, and issues the draft certificate
6. Issue certificate, electronic version and original receipt.