As a continuous casting machine in metallurgical machinery, it is representative of standards and testing items;
BS EN 14753-2007 Safety of machinery-Safety requirements for continuous casting machinery
EN 14677: 2008 Safety of machinery-Refining outside the furnace-Processing machinery and equipment for liquid steel
EN 14681: 2006 + A1: 2010 Safety of machinery-Safety requirements for machinery and equipment for electric arc furnace steelmaking
EN 15093: 2008 Safety of machinery-Safety requirements for hot flat steel rolling mills
EN 15094: 2008 Safety of machinery-Safety requirements for cold flat steel rolling mills
Metallurgical machinery is usually accompanied by ultra-high temperature.For this type of machine, attention should be paid to the protection of on-site operators.
1. The work area must be equipped with an escape channel, the escape channel must be kept clear, and there must be no deposits at the corners of the stairs
2. At the entrance of the stairs on the ground, an isolation door needs to be installed, and only personnel with operating ability can open it.
3. The maximum temperature that the operator may reach the area must not exceed 60 ℃, otherwise protective measures must be installed, such as thermal insulation cotton
4.Moving parts, such as gear drive, chain drive, must be protected by closed shields
5. In relatively closed areas, a test device is required to test the concentration of combustibles, and an alarm will be issued when the permitted concentration is exceeded.
6. The environmental noise inside the control room should not exceed 70db, otherwise the sound insulation effect of the control room should be increased
7.The height of the ground of the operation box or screen should be in accordance with the principle of ergonomics, between 1.2m-1.5m
1.Special discharge channels are required for wastes discharged during mechanical work
2. A safe escape route must be involved for the operator
3.In relatively closed areas, a combustible substance detection device is required to avoid causing a fire
4. The operating area of the operator must be at a sufficient distance from the high temperature source
5. The direct contact temperature should not exceed 60 ℃
If you need more information, please contact us.