Metal processing machinery involves standards
EN 710: 1997 + A1: 2010 Safety requirements for mold making, core making machinery, devices and related equipment for foundry
EN 1248: 2001 + A1: 2009 foundry machinery-safety requirements for blasting equipment
EN 1265: 1999 + A1: 2008 Safety of machinery-Noise test procedures for foundry machinery and equipment
EN 12622: 2009 Machine tool safety-hydraulic press brakes
EN 13128: 2001 + A2: 2009 Safety of machine tools-milling machines (including boring machines)
EN 13218: 2002 + A1: 2008 Machine tools-Safety fixed grinders
EN 13898: 2003 + A1: 2009 Machine tools-Safety-Cold metal sawing machines
EN 13985: 2003 + A1: 2009 Machine tools-Safety-Trowel type shears
EN 14656: 2006 + A1: 2010 Safety of machinery-Safety requirements for extruders for steel and non-ferrous metals
EN ISO 23125: 2010 Machine tools-Safety-Lathes (ISO 23125: 2010)
Metal processing machinery generally requires the workpiece to be processed in a closed workbench. For this type of machinery, a closed protective cover must be provided.
1. The periphery of the processing platform needs closed protection
2. The protective door that needs to be opened during work must have an interlock device. When the protective door is opened, the machine stops.
3. Corresponding treatment methods are required for waste generated after metal processing, such as mixing with emulsion and collecting with fan
4.If there is an acid-base solution during processing, special pipelines are needed for these liquids.
5. If there is a punching function, the machine must be equipped with two-hand control buttons
6. When there is a working platform and escalator on large machinery, the height of the working platform fence is higher than 110cm, the skirting board at the side of the platform is increased by at least 10 sides, and the gap between the railings is not greater than 50cm
7. Walking passages and walking stairs need anti-skid, and there may be floor drain or drainage system in places where water may accumulate.
1. The machine must be stopped when the protective door is opened.
2. When the protective door is opened, the machine must not be restarted.
3. The platform for installation and maintenance on the machine is that the platform and guardrail need to meet the corresponding requirements of 14121,
4. Surveillance devices should be added where the operating platform cannot be observed in order to observe whether someone is in the work area
5.Large machines or production lines with at least one emergency stop in the operating area
If you need more information, please contact us.