Standards involved in plastic machinery
EN 201: 2009 Plastic and rubber machinery-Injection molding machines-Safety requirements
EN 422: 2009 Plastic and rubber machinery-Blow molding machines-Safety requirements
EN 1114-3: 2001 + A1: 2008 Plastics and rubber machinery-Extruders and lines-Part 3: Safety requirements for drafts
EN 1417: 1996 + A1: 2008 Plastic and rubber machinery-Double-roller grinders-Safety requirements
EN 1612-1: 1997 + A1: 2008 Plastic and rubber machinery-Reactive moulding machinery. Safety requirements for measuring and mixing units
EN 12012-1: 2007 + A1: 2008 Rubber and plastics machinery. Size reduction machines. Part 1: Safety requirements for blade granulators
EN 12012-4: 2006 + A1: 2008 Plastics and rubber machinery-Size reducers-Part 4: Safety requirements for coalescers
EN 12013: 2000 + A1: 2008 Plastic and rubber equipment-internal mixers-safety requirements
EN 12301: 2000 + A1: 2008 Plastic and rubber machinery-Yaguang machine-Safety requirements
EN 13418: 2004 + A1: 2008 Rubber and plastics machinery-Film and sheet roll cutters-Safety requirements
EN 14886: 2008 Plastic and rubber machinery-Knife cutters for slabstock foam. Safety requirements
Take injection molding machine as an example
1. There must be a protective door on the front of the machine
2. The interlocking device is required on the openable protective door
3.High temperature mark on the front of injection port
4.Emergency stop buttons need to be installed on the front and side of the machine
5. Separate water pipes and circuits inside the machine
6.After the machine stops for a period of time, the protective door can be opened.
7. The collection box needs to be equipped at the exit of the finished product
8.The height of the lower end of the outlet baffle or shield from the ground is less than 500mm
1. A baffle or shield should be added at the outlet to ensure that the lower end of the baffle or shield is less than 500mm above the ground
2.Insulation protection is added where the power is connected to the electric control box.
3. Protective door plus interlocking device
4.The machine needs to have an alarm light. When an abnormal situation occurs or the protective door is opened, the alarm will have at least three colors.
5. When the protective door is opened, the machine must not be opened.
6.On the front of the machine, add a temperature warning sign on the front of the injection nozzle
7. When the operator collects the finished product, he needs to wait until the product has cooled down.
8.Non-manned planes, do not step on signs
If you need more information, please contact us.