Common machines are diesel engines, diesel generators, and gasoline generators;
The main standards involved are:
EN 12601: 2010 Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engine Driven Power Generation Units-Safety;
EN 1679-1: 1998 + A1: 2011 Internal combustion AC engines-Safety-Part 1: Compression ignition engines
EN ISO 11102-1: 2009 Internal combustion engines. Handle starters. Part 1 Safety technical requirements and inspections (ISO 11102-1: 1997)
EN ISO 14314: 2009 Reciprocating internal combustion engines-Recoil starting equipment-General safety requirements (ISO 14314: 2004)
1. Whether the protective cover of the transmission part is in place
2. Thermal insulation in high temperature areas
3.Handle starting and recoil starting device
4. Is the exhaust facility reasonable?
1. The voltage of the electric start system should be 24V and below. It should be equipped with the normal stop button and emergency stop button and realized by cutting off the fuel supply.
2. The minimum distance between the operating buttons: 10mm fingers; 20mm for holding fingers; 50mm for hands; 50mm for feet: 10N / 50N / 400N upwards, 300N / 700N downwards;
3. The rotating parts and high temperature of the equipment (ceramics, glass, stone, etc. exceed 90 ℃, plastic 100 ℃, wood 152 ℃, uncoated metal 73 ℃) need to be protected;
4.The eyelet hole used for lifting is not less than 20mm;
5.Equipped with a drainage system and away from the work position
6. The nameplate should have at least the manufacturer's name, generator model and serial number
If you need more information, please contact us.