Food machinery is divided into food processing machinery and packaging equipment. Food processing machinery includes screening and cleaning machinery, crushing and cutting machinery, mixing and homogenizing machinery, molding machinery, separation machinery, evaporation and concentration machinery, drying machinery, baking machinery, freezing machinery, extrusion machinery, and conveying machinery. Packaging equipment includes packaging equipment, packaging printing machinery, packaging container manufacturing machinery, and packaging material processing machinery.
EN 1974: 1998 + A1: 2009 food processing machinery-slicer-safety and health requirements;
EN 12041: 2000 + A1: 2009 Food processing machinery-Moulding machines-Safety and hygiene requirements;
EN 12042: 2005 + A1: 2010 Food processing machinery-Automatic dispensers-Safety and hygiene requirements;
EN 12043: 2000 + A1: 2010 Food processing machinery. Intermediate calibrators. Safety and hygiene requirements;
EN 12267: 2003 + A1: 2010 Safety and hygiene requirements for circular saws for food processing machinery;
EN 12268: 2003 + A1: 2010 safety and hygiene requirements for food processing machinery band saw machines;
EN 12331: 2003 + A2: 2010 Food processing machinery-Meat grinders-Safety and hygiene requirements;
EN 12355: 2003 + A1: 2010 Food processing machinery-peelers and peelers-safety and hygiene requirements;
EN 12463: 2004 + A1: 2011 Food processing machinery-Filling and auxiliary machinery-Safety and hygiene requirements
EN 12505: 2000 + A1: 2009 Food processing machinery. Centrifuges for the treatment of edible oils and fats. Safety and hygiene requirements; EN 12852: 2001 + A1: 2010 Food processing machinery. Food processing machines and mixers. Safety and hygiene requirements;
EN 13208: 2003 + A1: 2010 Food processing machinery-Vegetable peelers-Safety and hygiene requirements;
EN 13570: 2005 + A1: 2010 Food processing machinery-Mixing machinery-Safety and hygiene requirements.
1. Is there an interlock device and its effectiveness?
2. Whether cleaning is convenient
3. Equipment materials in food area meet relevant food requirements
4.Smooth surface, smooth transition, chamfer diameter at vertical transition is greater than 3.2mm
1. The rotating parts of the equipment should be in a closed environment and equipped with interlocking devices, such as a cover on the stirring impeller, which can ensure that the impeller stops running when the cover is opened;
2. The production line should be equipped with multiple emergency stop buttons or emergency pull switches;
3. If the height of the material holding equipment exceeds 1600mm above the ground and the material needs to be tested, it should be equipped with an indicating device (such as a scale, a reading meter, etc.)
4. Ensure that the equipment is cleaned without dead ends and that the cleaned sewage is easily discharged without residue
If you need more information, please contact us.