Packaging machinery refers to machinery that can complete all or part of the product and merchandise packaging process. The packaging process includes the main processes of filling, wrapping, sealing and other related processes, such as cleaning, feeding, stacking and disassembly. In addition, the packaging also includes processes such as measuring or printing the date on the package. There are mainly filling machines, sealing machines, wrapping machines and multifunctional packaging machines ...
EN 415-1: 2000 + A1: 2009 Safety of packaging machinery-Part 1: Terminology and classification Packaging machinery and related equipment
EN 415-3: 1999 + A1: 2009 Safety of packaging machinery-Part 3: Forming, filling, sealing machines
EN415-5: 2006 + A1: 2009 Packaging Machinery Safety-Part 5 Packaging Machine
EN 415-6: 2006 + A1: 2009 Packaging Machinery Safety-Part 6 Pallet Packaging Machine
EN 415-7: 2006 + A1: 2008 Safety of packaging machinery-Part VII and auxiliary packaging machines
EN 415-8: 2008 Safety of Packaging Machinery-Part VIII Cartoner
EN 415-9: 2009 Safety of packaging machinery-Part IX Methods of noise measurement for packaging machines, packaging lines and related equipment-Accuracy levels 2 and 3
1. Effectiveness of the shield at the inlet and outlet
2. Safe distance between upper and lower limbs
3. Warning sign
4.IP rating (minimum IP53)
1. The gap between the fixing plate on the conveyor belt and the side plate and the roller should be less than 4mm
2. If a baffle is added between the two rollers, the cut distance between the baffle and the roller surface is less than 4mm,
3. The film transfer mechanism should be equipped with an interlocking device and the temperature of the outer shield should not exceed 65 ° C
4. The heating surface exceeds 65 ℃ during horizontal sealing. In order to prevent the film from catching fire, the distance between the film and the sealing lead should not be less than 150mm.
If you need more information, please contact us.