Textile machinery is all kinds of machinery and equipment required for processing natural fibers or chemical fibers into textiles; common textile machinery includes spinning machines, jacquard machines, flattening machines, warping machines, rags, slicers, preparation machines, etc.
Involved standards are
EN ISO 11111-1: 2009 Textile Machinery-Safety Requirements-Part 1 General Requirements (ISO 11111-1: 2009);
EN ISO 11111-2: 2005 Textile machinery. Safety requirements. Part II. Spinning preparation and spinning machines
EN ISO 11111-3: 2005 Textile machinery-Safety requirements-Part 3: Non-woven machinery (ISO 11111-3: 2005)
EN ISO 11111-4: 2005 Textile machinery. Safety requirements. Part 4: Yarn handling, cable and rope production machines (ISO 11111-4: 2005)
EN ISO 11111-5: 2005 Textile machinery. Safety requirements. Pre-combing machines for weaving and knitting (ISO 11111-5: 2005)
EN ISO 11111-6: 2005 Textile machinery-Safety requirements-Part 6 Textile weaving machinery (ISO 11111-6: 2005)
EN ISO 11111-7: 2005 Textile machinery-Safety requirements-Part 7: Dyeing and finishing machinery (ISO 11111-7: 2005)
1.Effectiveness of closed guard and interlocking device
2. Roller protection (the distance should be 120-150mm by spacing, other self-stop plates, photoelectric switches and jaw protection)
3. Protection of rotating wheels (with push-open and with trip)
4. Opening and closing of doors and covers under pressure
5. Viewing window (polycarbonate plate or tough glass)
6. Radiator and burner
1. The spinning preparation and spinning machine should be equipped with interlocking devices for the drive or transmission mechanism, and the interlocking devices should not be opened or removed before the equipment is stopped; the automatic cotton blending and unpacking machine should have protection devices to prevent people Approaching the roller; stick to the automatic restart button of the device
2. The front thimble seat of the textile and knitting preparation machine should be provided with a shield such as a mobile interlocking device
3. The coupling of the dyeing machine is added with a complete shield; part of the dyeing machine's operating position is more than 500mm above the ground. A fence should be added.
If you need more information, please contact us.