Machinery used directly in mineral mining and enrichment operations. Including mining machinery and beneficiation machinery. Broadly speaking, prospecting machinery also belongs to mining machinery. In addition, a large number of cranes, conveyors, fans and drainage machinery are also used in mining operations.
There are many standards involved in mining machinery such as:
EN 1804-1: 2001 + A1: 2010 Safety requirements for hydraulic mine roof supports of geological and mining machinery. Part 1: Support devices and general requirements
EN 1804-2: 2001 + A1: 2010 Safety requirements for hydraulic mine roof supports of geological and mining machinery. Part 2: Power supports and putters
EN 1804-3: 2006 + A1: 2010 Safety requirements for hydraulic mine roof supports of geological and mining machinery. Part 3: Hydraulic control systems
EN 1889-2: 2003 + A1: 2009 Safety requirements for underground mobile working machines for coal mining machinery. Part 2: Railway locomotives
EN 12111: 2002 + A1: 2009 Tunnel Machinery-Road Boring Machines, Combined Mining Machines and Impact Jacks-Safety Requirements
EN 12321: 2003 + A1: 2009 Specification for Safety Requirements for Underground Mining Machinery-Armored Face Conveyor
EN 14658: 2005 + A1: 2010 General safety requirements for continuous conveyors and systems in open-pit coal mines ... Product testing precautions
1 Mechanical support strength.
2 Whether the machine is reliably grounded.
3 For guardrail protection, ensure that the guardrail is at least 1.1m and the gap is less than 50cm.
4 Whether there is a protective device at the discharge port.
5 For large mining machinery, multiple emergency stop buttons need to be installed. ...
1. Precautions before the machine runs:
The machine must be fully prepared and strictly inspected before the normal operation of the machine. The machine itself requires that all parts must be intact, all fixing bolts and anchor nuts should be firmly tightened, and the machine accessories must not have things that hinder operation Sundries.
2. Precautions for normal operation of the machine:
When the machine is running normally, the operator and relevant personnel of the machine must pay attention to the following matters:
(1) Whether all fixing bolts are broken or loose.
(2) Whether the lubrication of each bearing is normal and whether there is oil leakage.
(3) Whether the seals are tight everywhere and whether there is oil leakage.
(4) Whether there is too much feed quantity and whether the discharge particle size meets the requirements.
(5) Whether the running conditions of the rollers and gears are normal.
3. Other matters needing attention:
In case of power failure during the operation of the machine, pull off the power immediately to avoid accidents caused by sudden calls.
The maintenance of mining machinery is an extremely important recurring task. It should be closely coordinated with the operation and maintenance of the machine. Full-time personnel should be on duty to inspect it.
(1) Bearing. The shaft of mining machinery bears the full load of the negative machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with bearing life. It directly affects the service life and operating rate of the machine. Therefore, the injected lubricant must be clean and the seal must be good.
(2) Newly installed accessories are prone to loosening and must be checked frequently.
(3) Pay attention to check whether the parts of the machine work normally.
(4) Pay attention to the degree of wear of the easily worn parts, and pay attention to replacing the worn parts at any time.
(5) If it is the plane of the bottom frame of the movable device, remove dust and other materials to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the bottom frame when the machine encounters unbreakable materials, resulting in serious accidents.
(6) The bearing oil temperature rises, and the reason for stopping the inspection immediately should be eliminated.
(7) If there is an impact sound when the transmission gear is running, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and eliminated.
If you need more information, please contact us.