With regard to woodworking machinery, woodworking machinery has rotating parts, and there are many handheld devices, which increase the danger to operators. Woodworking machinery involves standards:
EN 848-1: 2007 + A1: 2009 Safety of woodworking machines-Single-sided moulding machines with rotating tools. Part 1-Single-shaft vertical moulding machines
EN 848-2: 2007 + A1: 2009 Safety of woodworking machines. Single-sided moulding machines with rotating tools. Part 2 Single-axis manual feed / integrated feed drill
EN 859: 2007 + A1: 2009 Safety of woodworking machinery-manual feed plane planer
EN 860: 2007 + A1: 2009 Safety of woodworking machinery-single-sided thickness planer
EN 861: 2007 + A1: 2009 Safety of Woodworking Machinery-Plane and Thickness Planer
EN 848-3: 2007 + A2: 2009 Safety of woodworking machinery. Rotary cutter single-sided presses-Part 3. CNC boring machines and profile milling machines
EN 1807: 1999 + A1: 2009 Woodworking Machinery Safety-Band Saw Machinery
EN 12779: 2004 + A1: 2009 Safety of woodworking machinery-Safety performance and safety requirements for wood chip and dust extraction fixtures
EN 12750: 2001 + A1: 2009 Safety of woodworking machinery-Four-side moulding machine ... Product testing precautions:
1 Whether the machine is reliably grounded.
2 The size of the slot or opening of the protective cover or board. If the mesh aperture is less than the 25mm finger penetration distance, the distance need not be considered.
3 Noise during machine operation and machine environment.
4 The machine switch design conforms to ergonomic principles.
5 Isolation and protection of moving parts.
With regard to woodworking machinery, woodworking machinery has rotating parts, and there are many handheld devices, which increase the danger to operators. ... The safety precautions for woodworking machinery are as follows: Safe operation
(1) Operators of woodworking machinery must be proficient in the structure, performance and operation and maintenance methods of various machinery, so that they can be used by specific personnel and responsible.
(2) When operating woodworking machinery, wear work clothes, tighten cuffs, and do not allow gloves or scarves to operate.
(3) The machine must be debugged before it starts to work, and the parts can start to work after they are running normally.
(4) Shafts, chains, pulleys, belts and other moving parts on woodworking machinery shall be provided with protective covers and protective plates, and warning signs shall be affixed.
(5) If there is any abnormal condition or other failures during the operation of the machine, the power shall be cut off immediately and the machine shall be stopped for maintenance.
(6) When replacing the planer and saw blade, the main power must be cut off.
(7) Before working every day, check the lubrication system of the machine. Is it good?
(8) Transmission parts such as chains, gears and belts must be equipped with protective covers or shields.
(9) Use safety protection devices. If it is impossible or incomplete to achieve safety by direct safety technical measures, indirect safety technical measures can be adopted to design one or more safety protection devices for mechanical equipment to prevent and control accidents to the greatest extent. It should be noted that when selecting security protection measures to avoid certain risks, we must be alert to another risk that may arise. Workplace
(1). Any process using toxic, irritating and flammable substances should be placed in a separate factory building, or arranged in a specially separated area in the factory building, and equipped with personal protective equipment and fire equipment.
(2) The passageway for transporting logs, sawn timber, and waste materials in the workshop shall be provided with facilities that eliminate cross-winds, such as corridors, halls, curtains, and curtains, and facilities that prevent the spread of fire such as automatic fire doors, fire and smoke barriers, Curtain, etc.
(3) When it is necessary to safely reach the work position above the equipment in the workshop, a flyover with protective railings and stairs should be installed. Anti-skid ground should be laid on the factory floor and overpass passage.
(4). Cover the conveyor belt below the floor with a cover or grid-like protective plate. The surface of the metal plate should be non-slip. The gap width of the grid protection shall be in accordance with the standards.
(5) For wood drying workers using dielectric heating furnaces in the factory building, their high frequency radiated electromagnetic fields should comply with relevant regulations.
(6) All sections in the factory building which are dangerous to workers shall be provided with safety signs and protective plates or covers shall be provided.
(7) Woodworking machinery should be equipped with local ventilation and dust receivers. The exhaust device shall be installed in a place where it is easy to repair. Noise reduction measures
<br /> When the noise level exceeds the standard, noise reduction measures
should be taken on the noise source, building and layout.
(1) The ceiling (slag wool sound-absorbing board) of sound-absorbing material shall be installed in the large workshop. For tall and long buildings, if the width is less than the height, sound-absorbing panels should also be installed on both sides of the wall.
(2) When the noise level of the woodworking machinery installed in the factory building is very high and remote operation is allowed, the operator can work in the soundproof room.
(3) According to the different noise intensity of woodworking machine tools, proper arrangement of various equipment can also achieve the purpose of reducing the noise level. The most noisy equipment such as planers, circular saws, and band saws should be arranged separately from other equipment. Precautions for mechanical maintenance:
(1) For the mechanical and electrical aspects, it is necessary to regularly check the electrical circuits and replace the old cables with insufficient cross-sectional area to ensure the use of mechanical electrical equipment. When the regional voltage is stable, you can consider replacing the cable when the voltage is unstable in the unit. When the regional voltage is unstable, consider increasing the capacity and replacing the cable to ensure the safety of the machine.
(2) After use, clean the dust and do not exceed the load range.
(3) Woodworking machinery regularly (depending on the use) to clean the dust in the electrical box and check whether the terminal screw is loose to ensure safe and reliable use of the circuit. Woodworking machinery regularly (depending on the use) to check whether the screws of each part of the machine are loose.
(4) Regularly (weekly) lubricate the transmission system (XYZ triaxial). ... If you need more information, please contact us.