The steel structure CE certification is CPR mode 2+, so an initial factory audit is required, and a periodic factory audit is required to issue a CE certificate for factory production control.
The main content of CE certification of steel structure:
1. Establish factory production control system;
2. Material certificate verification;
3. Establish a welding system;
4. Factory audit;
5. The European Union Authorized Agency issues a CE certificate and uses the CE mark.
Key points of CE certification for steel structures:
1. European Union welding qualification certification: The certification object is the factory's welding system, and a supervisor will be appointed;
2. Execution mode: mode is 2+;
3.Operator: Welder qualification certificate;
4. Welding method: EN 1090-2;
5. Base material: material certificate or material file;
6. Person in charge of welding coordination.
Steel structure CE certification EN1090 main test items
Reaction to fire fire rating test: tested according to EN 13501-1 standard to A1 level
Dangerous substances: test according to EN 1090-2 and EN 1090-3
Load bearing capacity test.
EN 1090-1: 2009 Execution of steel structures and aluminum structures Part 1:
Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components.
EN 1090-1: 2009 Requirements for the construction of steel and aluminum structures and the assessment of the conformity of structural parts.
BS EN 1090-2: 2009 Execution of steel structures and aluminum structures Part 2:
Technical requirements for steel structures.
BS EN 1090-2: 2009 Construction of steel and aluminum structures, technical requirements for steel structures.
BS EN 1090-3: 2009 Execution of steel structures and aluminum structures Part 3:
Technical requirements for aluminum structures.
BS EN 1090-3: 2009 Construction of steel and aluminum structures, technical requirements for aluminum structures.
Our company has successfully obtained CE certificates for EN1090 for many steel structure companies!
For more information and information please contact us!